suz in rome



14 luglio 2006

080 dieci ragioni di visitare l'Italia



Mmmm, gelato, anyone? In a country of many culinary treats, this is the best - cheap, portable, and abundant, with millions of flavors to try.

I could have used some gelato yesterday, as I finally made it out to the beach. It's about a 30 minute train ride from my office, and total transit time from my house is about an hour. Nothing spectacular, just sand and water, and cool breezes. Everyone says to go during the week because it's miserably crowded on the weekends, and it was indeed nice.

3 Comments:

At 2:37 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonimo said...

Mmmmm Kiwi... drool

 
At 10:59 PM GMT+1, Blogger Елизавета said...

Did you find any really unusual flavors of gelato?

 
At 8:31 AM GMT+1, Blogger smr said...

That's a hard question, because there is a lot of variety from one gelateria to the next, and there are plenty of labels that I can't translate. The strangest one I can recall right now was "Japanese Tea".

 

Posta un commento

<< Home