suz in rome



10 agosto 2006

123 parcheggio cani


I love this photo. This is one of the many "parcheggio cani" (dog parking spot) outside the bars and stores of Rome.

My time here in Rome is dwindling quickly. Jason arrives in Rome this evening (yay!!!). The Vatican gave us an appointment at 9:15 am tomorrow to visit the Necropolis under St. Peters. It's a 1 1/2 hour guided tour and I'm really looking forward to it. As a result, I won't be near a computer to update the blog on Friday.

Monday and Tuesday are holidays - Rome celebrates Ferragosto, which roughly translates to "it's hot and I don't want to work in August". The ironic thing is that we have been getting this nice cold front all week so the laugh is on the Italians this time.

For my few but loyal daily readers, this means that there probably won't be blog updates until next Wednesday, so stay tuned until then. And then the Friday after that will be the last day for blog posts and I fly home on Sunday. So my remaining time here is short indeed.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM GMT+1, Blogger Kelvin said...

Hello from down under in New Zealand. Finally.......I have listed your blog under Italy on my blog, Around The World In 80 Blogs. You have a real great blog with some great photos & interesting posts to read.

 

Posta un commento

<< Home