suz in rome



13 giugno 2006

013 leoni per j-rod

Thanks for all the comments, I am so flattered.

I'm moving in to my real office today. The last occupant was from China and the computer displays only Chinese. IT is supposed to come figure out how to get it to speak English again. Until then, I'm going to be down in the archives doing some research on the previous conservation courses.

When the computer works, I should be able to upload some photos / sketches & relate stories of the lions in the Colosseo (eyeroll).

Soccer (calcio) last night:
USA loses to Czech Reb. 3-0
Italy beats Ghana 2-0

When Italy scored a goal, I could hear people screaming above me, below me, all around me. It was a little crazy!

CAN Softball Coaches Poll to be released this afternoon... stay tuned.

7 Comments:

At 1:27 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonimo said...

you a soccer fan now?

 
At 1:40 PM GMT+1, Blogger smr said...

I wouldn't say that I was a fan, but I'm going to follow it for the next month.

 
At 3:11 PM GMT+1, Blogger Елизавета said...

Laura, when in Rome...

 
At 3:12 PM GMT+1, Blogger smr said...

Oh snap, I was wondering when someone was going to go there!

 
At 5:03 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonimo said...

Thanks for sharing your trip with all of us! Look forward to seeing the pictures and sketches too!! .... p.s. Have you seen anyone playing chess in Rome? Take good care!

 
At 7:21 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonimo said...

Auburn softball is at #16, up from #18, but they don't know how to add.

 
At 8:40 AM GMT+1, Blogger smr said...

Jim: no chess yet, did you play chess while you were here?

 

Posta un commento

<< Home